English Resume and CV Writing
November 22, 12:30-13:30 (FFB 05, Bilkent University)
Learn how to prepare your Resume or CV in English for international career searches or graduate school applications.
- What information to exclude from your resume.
- What is the right format for your resume?
- Where are the hot zones for the most important information.
- How to write effective descriptions of work, student organization and leadership experiences.
- Get a checklist to use before letting your new resume go represent you.
English Interview Preparation
November 28, 12:30-13:30 (FFB 06, Bilkent University)
- Learn how to prepare for international job and graduate school admissions interviews.
- What information to review before an international or English based interview.
- How to find additional information that may help you get the job.
- How to get over your nervousness.
- How to prepare for different kinds of interviews: live, panel, Skype
- What kind of questions will be asked in the interview.
- What questions you should ask in the interview.